Page 191 of 294

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 pm
by Elyris
Appointment at the jobcenter today. I feel like crap, but actually THEY should - really.

The plumber-apocalypse is still going on too.

I wasn't able to jump into the sea properly for bathing purposes once this year.

I am pretty annoyed by now.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:18 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Nothing like a bad nights sleep. :tired:

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

A short night's sleep? I'm definitely too old for concerts in the middle of the week...

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:03 pm
by Elyris
What I meant: All this psychological pressure and all-over craziness is making me boarderline mad and I can sleep as my brai nwon't shut up at all then.

@concerts: Wel ... uhhh ... I can't say I'ce ever been to one. I hope you had fun though :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:50 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Yeah, when the mind works overtime there's not much sleeping :idiotic:

Concert: It's been my first one of that size (they said they sold like 40,000 tickets :omg: ). I knew the stadium was full, just didn't realize it were that many people... didn't feel like it. Been quite the experience and, yes, definitely fun.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:13 pm
by Elyris
Hello :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:36 pm
by flighter
Hello!

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:34 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:08 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Geeee... I'm TIRED!

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:18 pm
by Elyris
Life is bad, actually.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:08 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:12 am
by Elyris
Mahlzeit :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:10 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:18 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:23 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :) TGIF!

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:57 pm
by Elyris
I kinda liked that (only 3,5 of 101 are not congruent to my thoughts, experiences and world-view)



edit: I also enjoyed this (despite the two duplicates) - albeit I have to say I am not a big fan of stocks and trade, nor does my passion lie with t-shirts and sweaters (but I thin this is because it was written from the view of a male)


Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:12 pm
by Kiyevanie
Afternoon :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:54 pm
by Elyris

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 am
by Elyris
Morning :)