Page 188 of 294
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:03 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:23 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:36 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:45 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:02 pm
by Kiyevanie
Afternoon

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:31 am
by Elyris
Morning
How's home-vacation doing, Kyi ?
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:35 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning
Vacation's great so far. Lots of sleeping in, interesting day trips, good food - and in the evening my own, comfy bed :-D
Weather's also cooperating, so no complaints. Only that it's only two weeks - I could do with two MONTHS.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:17 pm
by Elyris
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:04 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 pm
by Kiyevanie
Afternoon :-)
Owww - my everything hurts after a day of hiking.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:19 am
by Elyris
Morning
Ohh - I think I would like to try that one day.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning
It's been fun. Everything hurt and I was completely drenched, but it was worth it.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 am
by Elyris
Morning
Like I said - I wish I could do that too.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning
You have the sea nearby - that's something I'd like to have...
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:33 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:47 am
by Elyris
Morning
True too (means: hiking by the sea would be great). I admit: I can't imagine how it would be to live in a world without water around. Every time I see a documentary or report on TV showing the great 'inland' landscapes I start to feel quite uncomfortable quite fast.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:31 pm
by Kiyevanie
Well, I grew up that way, no larger body of water around than the local public pool... but I DO love the sea.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:13 am
by Elyris
Morning
Hmm. I know many (many) people, no matter their local upbringing, just love the moutains (like: the high ones). But I just can't get myself to see that. Not htat I find them to be awful or something, I just don't see the thrill. But oh well ...
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:22 am
by Kiyevanie
They're pretty to look at and alright for a vacation or a daytrip. But I couldn't live there, I'd feel caged in. I need to look far into the distance.
Morning
Ugh... there's the end of freedom. Back to work...
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 am
by Elyris
Home-vacation over already?
And es to that sentiment about the mountains - I once had to go on a class trip to the Harz - pretty landscape, pittoresque villages and all that jazz, but you had to look against a wall all t he time. It was suhc a relief coming home.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:23 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning
Yeah, vacation already over... unfortunately. I could have used two or three more months of that...
Mountanins and looking against a wall: Exactly that. I was once on vacation in Switzerland. Great landscape, great hotel - they have hot springs there and you could drift in an outside pool, looking up to the mountains and the paragliders there. Nice - for the few day I've been there. But I too was glad when I was somewhere with some free space around me again.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:04 am
by Elyris
Mahlzeit
You know there is actually an italian village in a steep alpine valley where there is actually no sun for a few weeks during winter as the mountains are too high and the valley too small for the rays of the low standing sun to reach it?
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 pm
by Kiyevanie
Ewwwww. Remind me to never move to that place!
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
by Elyris
I will.
Also - advice of the day: avoid hypothermia ... it sucks.
Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning
Well, with the current weather conditions (we're expecting 35°C today) it's not very likely...