Page 184 of 294

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am
by Kiyevanie
Well, it's not exactly the place to go if you want it warmer.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 am
by Elyris
Morning :sleep:

Good to hear you had fun, Kiy. :)

Weeeeell - I just realised I had missed the fourth important 'appointment' in a row. Somehow I stopped functioning properly. I am always very tired, can't concentrate, I feel sad, exhausted frustrated and depressed. It's been like this for a longer while now, but since beginning of the year it's getting worse and worse. I really want this to stop, but apparently there's nothign I can do really. It's annoying.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 am
by Elyris
@flighter: Well - I actually don't want to move. There is nothing anywhere else I would want. It's always been my grandma who seemingly hates this place. And I would always need the sea. I don#t even really like mountains or 'rolling hills'. Been there, seen that, wasn't too impressed.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:27 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

I love the sea too, but I also need warmth and sun. So if I'd move to a place with the sea nearby I'd choose one in a warmer climate.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:10 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Well - uhm - I've never been to the south, really. The farthest places south I've ever been my entire life was Lake Garda when I was 6 and Toronto a few years back. I have never really been to a 'southern warm' place and I don't think I'll ever go (maybe climate change will do me a favour and shorten the winter a bit here).

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 pm
by Kiyevanie
Lake Garda is very nice and I like the climate there - but it's not the Sea, that's true.
I'd probably go to one of the islands in the Mediterranean Sea. It's not as sticky as on the mainland, you just need to find a tourist free area - and that's the true challenge.

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:15 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Tourist free + coastal area ... I don't think that exists. But then again: It doesn't matter. I don't have the money for something like that (or the guts, those times are over), nor will I ever have. I am used to 'living' in my head.

On another note:

whoa


Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

(Can't see the video, work laptop blocks it again :( )

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:45 pm
by Elyris
Any chance of watching it at home ?

Here's the original url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc41jrMpH_o

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:18 am
by Kiyevanie
Now it works.

Woooot - that's cool! Alright, I wouldn't wanna do anything else with that armour than standing there looking good, but that's something that works perfectly.

Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:57 am
by flighter
Talking about the weather... I never believed I will say this but... I now miss Nigerian weather :D

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 pm
by Elyris
Afternoon :)

Meh to pains :/

@Kiy: Technically-wise it's seemingly completely functional. But I get what you say: One one hand you really wanna wear it and look and feel fabulous, one the other hand you really don't want to put it in any potential danger.
No matter what: This armor is the winner on every convention.

@flighter: How is Nigerian weather? (You know that and old men I've never met, a complete stranger, just randomly stepped to me one day a few years ago, whe nI was still studying and asked me how I come from and how weather is in Africa right now? People are strange and and annoying and they don't even know it.)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Armour: Yeah... it looks awesome and completely functional, still the material seems so fragile.

Nigerian weather: I'm pretty sure it's at least warmer than here right now.
(That guy was definitely weird)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:22 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:31 am
by Kiyevanie
Hi there :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:54 am
by Elyris
Monday-Tuesday today. Such shortcut weeks always get my flow a bit into a hokeypokey :oh:

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 am
by Kiyevanie
The only thing "flowing" here is my nose... got back from my weekend with a solid cold and now I'm home for the rest of the week, sick. Yay.

Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:34 am
by Elyris
At least you can stay home with that cold - nothing as normal as it should nowadays.

Image



Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:41 am
by Kiyevanie
Thanks :) I wouldn't be of much use at work anyway with that coughing... it sucks sooo much.

Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:28 am
by Elyris
TGIF ?

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:37 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:17 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:11 am
by Elyris
Morning :)


Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:59 am
by Kiyevanie
Awwwww - I want one for my desk too :D

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:16 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)