The ground level - in and out

Anything goes!
Post Reply
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Appointment at the jobcenter today. I feel like crap, but actually THEY should - really.

The plumber-apocalypse is still going on too.

I wasn't able to jump into the sea properly for bathing purposes once this year.

I am pretty annoyed by now.
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning :)

Nothing like a bad nights sleep. :tired:
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)

A short night's sleep? I'm definitely too old for concerts in the middle of the week...
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

What I meant: All this psychological pressure and all-over craziness is making me boarderline mad and I can sleep as my brai nwon't shut up at all then.

@concerts: Wel ... uhhh ... I can't say I'ce ever been to one. I hope you had fun though :)
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)

Yeah, when the mind works overtime there's not much sleeping :idiotic:

Concert: It's been my first one of that size (they said they sold like 40,000 tickets :omg: ). I knew the stadium was full, just didn't realize it were that many people... didn't feel like it. Been quite the experience and, yes, definitely fun.
Image
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Hello :)
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)
Image
User avatar
flighter
Grumpy site admin
Posts: 1854
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Contact:

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by flighter »

Hello!
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning :)
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)

Geeee... I'm TIRED!
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Life is bad, actually.
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)
Image
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Mahlzeit :)
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :)
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning :)
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Morning :) TGIF!
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

I kinda liked that (only 3,5 of 101 are not congruent to my thoughts, experiences and world-view)



edit: I also enjoyed this (despite the two duplicates) - albeit I have to say I am not a big fan of stocks and trade, nor does my passion lie with t-shirts and sweaters (but I thin this is because it was written from the view of a male)

User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning :)
User avatar
Kiyevanie
Lost
Posts: 3164
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Testing

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Kiyevanie »

Afternoon :)
Image
User avatar
Elyris
Puriter
Posts: 3863
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: The ground level - in and out - Part 2

Post by Elyris »

Morning :)
Post Reply